The Wonderful, Fascinating Life of Tag Eriksson
I know that being featured in a cover story of an in-flight magazine (for a Swedish airline), isn’t really hitting it “Jenna” big, but Aryan dream Tag Eriksson’s recent press coup scores major points for casting light upon his fascinatingly successful (and completely random) life so far.
- b. Fredrik Eklund, January 17, 1977, Stockholm.
- Father, Klas Eklund, is a well-known left-wing radical turned economist. Wrote several books including a political thriller which was made into a TV series.
- His grandparents, Bengt Eklund and Fylgia Zadig, were famous actors and starred in several Bergman films.
- He created a global foreign exchange database for Scandinavia’s largest bank at age 18.
- He started an Internet company with a former Swedish prime minister at age 21.
- Produced the biggest-selling song of the year in Japan (also at age 21).
- Graced the cover of Jet Set’s mega-successful The Hole, in which he won a GayVN award for Best Solo Performance in 2003.
- Currently the Vice President of a small real estate firm in New York. Clients include Carson Kressley.
- Recently published his first novel, Bananflugornas herre (“Lord of the Fruit Flies”) based on his experiences in gay porn.
Get more Tag Eriksson:
Restless in Manhattan (SAS Airlines cover story)