Scott DeMarco: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
Scott DeMarco calls himself a ‘Kinky Italian Scorpio.’ But what did he hate doing when he first started porn that he can’t get enough of now? What’s his hidden talent? What kind of man turns his crankshaft most of all?
If there was a gay porn picture dictionary, next “olive-skinned, swarthy look” you would find a picture of Scott DeMarco.
Scott never set out to become a porn star. But porn found Scott.
“I figured that while I’m on this horse I’m going to ride it as long and hard as I possibly can,” Scott said in an early interview. A few years later, riding long and hard is still what he does in every scene.
First, a stop at The Sword’s Pornback Machine™
Scott did his first scene back in 2015 for Jason Sparks Live with Zack Grayson. Since then, he’s been busy riding it long and hard for NextDoorStudios, Falcon, Kink.com, Lucas Entertainment, Pride Studios, Dominic Ford, GayRoom, and RawFuckClub.
“I’m really into kinky public situations. I’ve always thought that it would be really fun to go into a stall at a truck stop bathroom and see a cute guy and just go at it right there. Hopefully, it’ll be really dark and seedy too!” ~Scott DeMarco
5 Things You Don’t Know About Me: Scott DeMarco
1) I can wiggle my ears. I’m not really sure how I figured it out, but I remember being in class focusing hard on some assignment in class and my friend asking how I was able to do it. Honestly I had never noticed it before.
2) Despite the fact that I do porn, I was always a very shy and introverted kid growing up. I lived in a conservative environment in the south that wasn’t very accepting to people who were different. There were three black kids at my high school, “Democrat” was considered a dirty word, and when I realized I wasn’t straight like all my friends that put a lot of pressure on me. I stayed mostly in the closet until college.
A few years later I was at a point where I was trying to push my boundaries and when the opportunity to try out porn came up I said yes. And it was the best decision I could have made. Being in porn led me to working out regularly, which in itself help boost my confidence tremendously and led me to travel all over the world and meet some amazing people. I’m still a shy introvert deep down, but being put under a spotlight has helped me come out of my shell.
3) I’m actually a bit of a tech geek. I studied computer science in college and was always really interested in computers from a young age. My parents had an office computer for work and I remember always playing on it. I always get excited when I hear about a new high-end gadget and I’m pretty sure my Amazon “Recommendations” list is very aware of it.
4) When I started doing porn, I really hated eating ass. It was more psychological, but when you identify as a top you have to be good at it. So the more I practiced, the better I got and the more I learned to like it. Now, I really can’t get enough of it. Any time I see a guy with an especially nice ass (bonus points if it’s hairy) I just want to stick out my tongue and dive in.
5) On that note, I love hair. I have never been particularly hairy, so I suppose its one of those things where we always want what we don’t have. But I can’t get enough of a man who is covered in fur. It’s probably why I like Middle Eastern and Italian men so much. My favorite, however, is when I find the rare ginger boy who is hairy from his beard to his crotch.
If I were to write my autobiography up to this point, the title would be … The title of my memoirs thus far would be “Intropervert” and the chapter about my adult career would be called: “Making That Money Shot”.
If someone could only see one of my scenes, I would tell them to watch: “I usually top in both porn and my personal life, but some people really like seeing me bottom. I was recently nominated for a Grabby for Best Flip Scene with Dylan James in “Bareback Auditions 8 – Fresh Additions” so go check it out!
The Sword would very much like to thank Scott for his time.
In addition to Dante Colle, Sean Duran, Beaux Banks, Gabriel Cross, Pierce Paris, Logan Moore, Skyy Knox, Michael Del Ray, Johnny V, Eddy CeeTee, & Michael Roman we’ve already gotten to know better, there’s plenty more in the pipeline where this came from.
You know what that means … watch this blog!